Well last night was HORRIBLE if you lived in AR

Yeah we already did the windows and used Lucite as its 10x stronger than glass, and soooo much easier to install!
There is a week waiting list on the car window though, so we may be meeting you (GritsAr) in my car or his witha broken windshield (as mine has an appt. with the shop for totally different reasons!)
I haven't gotten any PMs or emails from you Grits, so you many need to send again....

Also I have a little thread going on some chicks the bf brought home, please check it out everyone:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=45092

We had tornado warning here and had to get kids and myself in the bathtub under a mattress. It was scary for a while last night. I did manage to get some pictures though. I will have to download them later and get them up maybe tomorrow. All I got was the wall cloud and a little rotation in the pics, no funnels.

I'm glad all is well your way. We were bypassed this time. After last years tornado that flattened 1/3 of our town....I am not anxious to go thru that again....well, actually we had to go thru it twice! 2 tornado's within 20 minutes of each other, and they took almost the same exact path. ugh enough of bad talk...glad things are well for ya'll.

Spent the evening pumping 4" of water out of my best friends basement and more rain on the way.
sad.png
Ughh....

Yeah 2 of the windows that were busted were in the laundry room and we had standing water in there...and all our stuff got wet and the linoleum is now curled up around the baseboards
roll.png

Hooligan, I resent the PM. Is your mailbox full or sumthin'? I don't understand why it's not going thru.

stormed here in Fayetteville, but nothing like that.

My freind in West Fork had hail, and power outage from the white river flood.

I spent a few hours down there today with him getting some generators up and running to save freezers full of meat.

The river here is cresting at about 3:00; 5 ft over the levee's. I've been seeing trailor houses going by all morning. (Cost about $1500 to move, more than that to repair, not counting things you cant' replace) We live 4 miles from the river. I don't think it will flood us, not very bad if it does. We did get some rough wind on the 2nd storm that went thru last night. I saw Ft. Smith got baseball sized hail. We got small hail pellets for about 3 minutes, but it quickly passed. Now just wondering about the river. They tell me these levee's are weak, it's been in the paper for weeks, they chose to repair more populated (wealthier) areas, and these were bypassed. hmmm.

Back
Top Bottom