Well what's yours then??????

Quote:
OOHH! Funny!!! Not nice... but very funny!!!!!!!!!!!!
lau.gif

I would hope that he knows I was only teasing!!!

Oh! I know you are so I am sure he does! Besides, isn't he the "King of teasing" !!
lau.gif
(Just teasing 1much)
wink.png

I am going to make a note of everyones resolutions and then check back with y'all at the end of March 09 to see how you have gotten on...could this be a challenge from EC????????

Hi Linda,

No 1. Quit Smoking Forever.
No 2. Get my business up and running. (Have 4 Months to do it)
No 3. Get a holiday sometime this year.
No 4. Live my life. Instead of living to work, have to work to live a life I deserve.
No 5. get a few more chickens and get my vegetable garden up and running.
No 6. Put the past away and leave it there.

That is it... all the rest falls into place based on the above.

I am sure with our chief Spirit Lifter we can all get there. (also need a new computer without sticky keys)

Best wishes to everyone, we will all acheive our goals. Dreams are there for a reason. Reach High fore stars lie within us.

God luck everyone,

Jena.

Last edited:
Quote:
and you CAN DO IT Mark....after all your are the Spirit Lifter of the Quit Campain!

Yup Yup
clap.gif

Watching everyone step up and putting there foot down about quit smoking makes me know i can stay on top of all my ( to do list ) for 2009

it just goes to show when you think your not helping someone....you really are
smile.png

Quote:
and you CAN DO IT Mark....after all your are the Spirit Lifter of the Quit Campain!

Yup Yup
clap.gif

Watching everyone step up and putting there foot down about quit smoking makes me know i can stay on top of all my ( to do list ) for 2009

it just goes to show when you think your not helping someone....you really are
smile.png

Get well, stay well, my darling you HAVE a VERY Busy 2009 as BYC Spirit Lifter!

Back
Top Bottom