Well

Well I didn't sleep any last night, this whole mess played heavy on me. I can't even imagine what her family is going through.
Some prayers for her family would be nice. Her name was Carol.

Really sad. How old was Carol? Any kids? I just don't understand how anyone could kill another human being.
sad.png

Here in NC we seem to have a lot of wife murderers. Mike Peterson beat his wife to death. Jason Young, plotted and beat his pregnant wife to death, even though he has yet to be charged. Brad Cooper strangled his wife to death. Marine Cpl. John Wimuc killed and burned his wife.
I could go on, but it's too depressing.
sad.png

I found out Carol had been missing for a couple of weeks. I don't know why I am just now finding this out today. She had a hard life. Many years ago her husband committed susicide, then about 5 years or so ago her other son wrecked, hit a pole or a tree, can't remember. His truck burst into flames and he died, of course he was taking oxcy's.

The rumor today is the police already have suspects. If the rumor is correct the police suspect the same people that the community had already suspected last night. I guess we will have to wait and find out if any arrest are made. Sad

Back
Top Bottom