Well

How dreadfully sad. What a disgusting way to die, there are times when I believe there is no justice in the world...however vengence is mine sayeth the Lord, and if the piece of trash who did this is not caught....we all know he will get his "come uppence" one day....but there are times when it would be a good idea to put men like these in a locked room with a crowd of women!....ohhh it makes me so angry........

That's just horrible...my parents came home one day to find the pastor's house below them surrounded by police cars. She was causing some controversy because of her being a female pastor...lots of the old fogies in the church were not happen about a woman pastor. Anyway, they found her beaten to death. She was supposed to be at church for a meeting and when she didn't show up a few members of the congregation went to her house to see if anything was wrong and found the door wide open and her laying in the living room dead.

Come to find out a worker that had come to her house to do some odds and ends repair work around the place had come back one afternoon trying to get her to give him more money. Evidently he refused and beat her to death for it.

They caught the guy 2 days later but it was a really tense 2 days cause the house is really close to my parents.

I just can't believe people nowadays...such petty stuff. Makes me want to go buy 500 acres somewhere and start my own compound.

I hope Carol's family is doing okay...that is so sad.

Lori

ep.gif

Agree, completely senseless and headshakingly sad.
smiley_nope.gif

i hope they find him and send him to his maker. let Him teach him a lesson.

sick people doing sick things. God bless you carol, i hope you are at peace now.

Back
Top Bottom