Welsh harlequin breeders, owners, or soon to be owners post here!

Very cute, we had several but neighbors dog busted into the pen and wiped em out not long ago.

In case you dont know it looks like their all/mostly all males going by the dark heads

Quote:
I wanna say he is about 17 months...he was born sometime in April of 2010...we only just got him the end of June...he hasa the silliest raspy pitiful quack I have ever heard too! Its so funny because he is so handsome and he opens his mouth and hardly anything comes out! lol!

Quote:
I wanna say he is about 17 months...he was born sometime in April of 2010...we only just got him the end of June...he hasa the silliest raspy pitiful quack I have ever heard too! Its so funny because he is so handsome and he opens his mouth and hardly anything comes out! lol!

My drakes do that all the time!!! How old is that black sweedish girl? Does she lay eggs yet? (i could tell because of the tail feathers)

Quote:

My drakes do that all the time!!! How old is that black sweedish girl? Does she lay eggs yet? (i could tell because of the tail feathers)

Henry my Swedish female is just under 20 weeks...like 19.5 weeks! Lol! I have not found any yet...but Eddy sure has been practicing his moves for some time now and she readily invites him! Haha! It looks like hes drowning the poor thing!

I heard they do that, it sounds really gross. She is beautiful! Makes me want a sweedish now lol. I wish I had some.

Brand new shipment from Metzer of 3 baby Harlies this morning.

789061944_photobucket_61616_.jpg

what genders? 1 boy two girls? All girls? Come on details!
Very adorable!

Last edited:
All girls, but the mostly yellow one "bought the farm", she kept tipping over and the other two wouldn't snuggle her.
sad.png
Such is farm life.
The Harly hatchlings I've ordered seem to be more fragile than the hybrids or campbells I've gotten >_< These gals were replacements for the *last* 3 I ordered with my layer duckling shipment.

I got in contact with the duck rescue in my sig as well, and I'll be adopting some adults too. Excited to see what types I end up with there! Fingers crossed for harlies!

Hey!

Beatiful welshes everyone!

Loving all the pics!

I have one pair of welshes and was wondering if anyone knew the REAL difference between show quality or just pet quality, mostly want info on drakes, but some on ducks also apreacaited.

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom