Welsh harlequin Gender?

While we are playing Name That Gender, can anyone opine on whether I indeed have all female Welsh Harlequins? They all quack as far as I can tell. They are 22 weeks. No eggs yet.

From left to right, meet Flipper, Butch and Ms. Feisty Girl in the back and Nipper in the front. Any opinion on silver or gold phase? Thanks for your help!View attachment 1138737
Looks like some pretty little ladies to me. Easiest way to tell is to look at the spectrum feathers on the wings. If they look green, blue, or purple when the light hits, the duck is silver phase. If they look bronze, they are gold phase.

Looks like some pretty little ladies to me. Easiest way to tell is to look at the spectrum feathers on the wings. If they look green, blue, or purple when the light hits, the duck is silver phase. If they look bronze, they are gold phase.
They are all silver phase, then as all have blue-green wing feathers. Thanks or your help. I've read a bunch of stuff, but somehow, when I'm looking at my own ducks, I'm not sure whether I'm getting it right.

Back
Top Bottom