Welsh Harlequin

These are my four welsh harlequin babies!
Can someone help sex them, i have no idea.. Cant decide whether they're girls or boys :(

These are my four welsh harlequin babies!
Can someone help sex them, i have no idea.. Cant decide whether they're girls or boys :(
Bill color only works right after hatching. Once you hit 2-3 days old their bills have already changed. Did you hatch them yourself? If not it's too late to bill sex and you will need to vent sex or wait till their voices changed.

Bill color only works right after hatching. Once you hit 2-3 days old their bills have already changed. Did you hatch them yourself? If not it's too late to bill sex and you will need to vent sex or wait till their voices changed.

Ohh noo!! Yeah hatched them ourselves, i dont remember the bill colours though :(

Are gold phase Welsh Harlequins rare?

After spending months researching ducks I've finally decided to start with Welsh Harlequins and I've got 6 gold phase eggs arriving next week from a well respected breeder. I can't wait!

@needlessjunk
These Welsh ducklings are about 3 hours old. Can anyone sex them by bill color?

Thanks. Linda

If you want to be sure or just learn how to vent sex, it's really not that hard. I watched a video by Metzers. Then when I mistakenly got a 5th duckling with my delivery a couple of weeks ago, I could tell it was female.

Back
Top Bottom