Welsummer AND Easter Egger hatching eggs

CarlieO

Chirping
6 Years
Dec 14, 2013
WA

I have for sale 6+ Welsummer hatching eggs and 6+ Easter Egger hatching eggs. I guarantee you will receive AT LEAST 1 dozen eggs no older than 4 days. If you prefer more or less of Welsummer or Easter Egger hatching eggs please let me know as I'm happy to accommodate! Eggs are $20 per dozen + extras. Shipping is $15.

Also, if you want some barnyard mix hatching eggs to raise chicks simply to fulfill your egg-eating needs I can add those as well. I know it's hard to eat the eggs from our good breeders! Barnyard mix eggs are $20 per dozen + extras.

Eggs will be kept on turners in a cool place while I'm collecting. I have had 100% fertility and 100% hatch rates here at home multiple times this year. Other purchasers have reported excellent hatch rates as well but, as you know, a lot is dependent on the post office. I do my best to package them securely so they arrive intact. I cannot make any guarantees.

What's in the barnyard mix:
Roosters: a stunning Buff Wyandotte Rooster and a beautiful Red Sex-Link Rooster
Hens: 2 Silver-Laced Wyandottes, 1 Gold-Laced Wyandotte, 1 Red Sex-Link, 1 Barred Rock, 2 Speckled Sussex, 2 Easter Eggers and 1 Olive Egger.

I GUARANTEE you will hatch some of the most uniquely colored chicks from these eggs.

Reply here or PM me for more details!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom