Welsummer chicks

nightshade

Songster
12 Years
Mar 19, 2007
Jonestown Pa , Columbia County
Hi I have just found a breed I am really intrested in and I am looking for a few chicks, perferibly hens
big_smile.png
I am trying to find Welsummer Chicks in pa ( locally picked up) or near by that can be shipped to me. The major hatcheries that I found them at are sold out for this year already. If you have any to sell please let me know.

I believe IdealPoultry has welsummer chicks for sale. I believe they can be ship over night.

You might contact mothergoose from this board. You might find her in the Buy Sell and Trade past pages. She has lovely Welsummers and she is hatching in two Sportsman incubators. She might have so to sell you.

Hello. Jimnjay was refering to me. I am mothergoose. Both myself and mommagoose raise welsummers. She is in NY and I am in Illinois. Unfortunatly, I prefer not to ship chicks either. I will gladly ship hatching eggs though and mommagoose probably would also.
Thanks,
Christie
big_smile.png

I, mommagoose, live in Broome County. Just 17 miles north of Binghamton.
I have a hatch next week but it is a mixed lot welsumers and welsumer crosses. I don't know if you would be interested. I can separate out the welsumer eggs before they hatch so a cross would not get mixed in with the pure welsumers.
Linda

Back
Top Bottom