Welsummer Cockerel wanted

Gail8545

Hatching
Feb 24, 2017
I have 3 welsummer pullets and I am looking for a welsummer rooster to put with them. I live in southeastern Kansas, but my husband and I like road trips and would consider traveling to areas of Oklahoma, Arkansas or Missouri. Thanks so much!

G’Day from down under Gail8545
frow.gif
Welcome!

You might like to try posting on your local thread, there may be someone who has Welsummers: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

BYC does have a Buy, Sell & Trade Forum but you need to have at least 20 posts before being able to participate: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/67/buy-sell-trade

Good luck with your search!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Welcome to BYC!!!! The good news is you are starting your search just before the market will be flooded with all the oops/surprise cockerels from this year's chicks ---- hopefully you find just the right one - though I would actually encourage you to consider looking for a nice rooster 18 months or older rather than a cockerel -- there is a lot to be said for a mature gentleman over a rambunctious teenager who may grow up with some surprising, undesirable changes in attitude and personality.

WELCOME!!!!

This is a switch, usually folks are trying to ... place a rooster, for free. :D

Welsummer's..great breed! Those rooster's are gorgeous!

Hello from a fellow Kansan and
welcome-byc.gif
! Happy you joined our community! You've already been pointed in the right direction and I hope you find the bird you seek! Best wishes and thanks for joining us!!
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom