Status
Not open for further replies.

cadescove523

In the Brooder
10 Years
11 Years
Jan 24, 2009
TN
Thank you for posting in the BST section of the forum. Since the title is not in the correct format, this thread is being closed. Please review the guidelines for posting here https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=131951 and feel free to start a new post in the correct format. As always, you are welcome to contact a moderator with any questions and we'll be happy to assist you.

I have pure bred Welsummer eggs for sale. They are from a breeder in LaFollette Tn and from a friend of mine who ordered some eggs from Mother Goose. Price is 20.00 dollars a dozen plus shipping which should run between 7.00 to 10.00 dollars.
Thank you
21733_deanna_017.jpg
21733_deanna_015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We are trying to add pic now. Do you have an e-mail I can send to?

thank u for the pictures.
smile.png
they r beautiful eggs just a little bit to light for what i'm wanting. i'm sure someone will jump on them that is a great deal.
wink.png

thanks again,
silkie

Last edited:
Quote:
Unfortunately.

If they are hatchery stock I am not suprised, but if they are from the breeder ..... there is another thing.

No harm and offense meant.

My eggs differ from day to day some days the gals lay very dark eggs some days they lay just dark eggs and then some days they lay light color eggs. In person the eggs are darker than they turned out on the pic.
They are not hatchery stock wellies they are from local breeder in lafollette tn and some that were ordered as eggs from Mothergoose. These eggs were layed today. Notice how dark the egg on the left is in comaprison to the egg on the right.
21733_eggs_003.jpg

I appreciate everyones post's and I take no offense to any of them just wanting to be completley honest about selling eggs. I posted the pic to show the difference I get in the eggs.
Thanks everyone.

Very nice looking Rooster, and your so right on the eggs going light to dark. I think they run cycles. And the flash washes them out.
Try taking a picture with out the flash in natural day light.
Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom