~~ WELSUMMER HATCHING EGGS 12+ ~~

Pics
Thank you Brian. This would be my first hatch. Have you ever used an incubator? If so, can you suggest on that is available for purchase? I would like something I can sanitize. I was looking at this one:

Brinsea Octagon 20 Eco Incubator with Autoturn Cradle

Thank you Brian. This would be my first hatch. Have you ever used an incubator? If so, can you suggest on that is available for purchase? I would like something I can sanitize. I was looking at this one: Brinsea Octagon 20 Eco Incubator with Autoturn Cradle
I have used several incubator brands. Including Brinsea, Little Giant, Hova Bator and I've built several homemade ones also. Brinsea is an excellent brand. Works well and pretty easy to clean and disinfect. I still have mine but mostly use a large cabinet incubator I built. That particular model "20 Eco with auto turn cradle" should be good for a novice.

Last edited:
I the eggs this morning that you sent out on Monday. Fantastic job on the wrapping and shipping not one damaged or cracked egg and extras! The eggs are very clean and of nice coloring. Thanks again and I highly recommend you!

Nearly all my hens are in a heavy molt. I do have very limited availability. If you are interested in eggs or getting on my waiting list just PM me or reply to this thread! I will not be shipping any the week of Christmas. I've had too much trouble with the PO not getting them there in time that week. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom