went alittle overboard-164 chicks arrived today *pics*

Rhett&SarahsMom :

If you love them and the "work" then it isnt "work, it's fun. I love mucking my horses stall, even though he is a pig. It isnt work, even now at age 38 and my ankle, knee and heart not being as young. Keep it up kiddo!

That's kinda how I feel about my ducks and geese (and 8 - yes that's right a whole EIGHT- chickens!)

I love going out to the barn and making sure everything is just so, filling up all the baby pools, watering the pasture so they have fresh grass to eat.

It is fun.
smile.png

I wish I lived on a farm when I was a kid and got to raise 166 chickens.​

Rhett&SarahsMom :

"You don't buy the feed ? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh K"

She's 12. Heck I had two horses at age 13 and didnt have to pay for a thing until I was in high school and working every day after school. And even then it was limited to half the costs of keeping them in the back yard.
jealousy does not become you.

WC Congrats on your new brood! I have 6 and am thinking about getting just one more. I heard another name I want to use
wink.png

If you love them and the "work" then it isnt "work, it's fun. I love mucking my horses stall, even though he is a pig. It isnt work, even now at age 38 and my ankle, knee and heart not being as young. Keep it up kiddo!

SORRY , I HAD no idea I was speaking to a CHILD .
smile.png

Cajunlizz, and maybe you should use your spell check before you criticize someone else's spelling, too.

"I have NO oder in my coops and NO flies . "

No offense intended.
smile.png

Quote:
Respect ? yes agreed .

When I asked why she /he was not paying for feed was when I was told she was only 12 years old . Thats why she does not pay for the feed .

NOW , please explain to me how I was being disrespectful in anyway fashion or form ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom