We're All Human (the problem venting thread)

Ducclelover10

Crowing
9 Years
Jan 14, 2013
Hi everyone! I just got to thinking and I thought...We're all human, and we all need to vent off our problems sometimes. All we need is someone willing to listen that won't judge us...And that's why I created this thread. Just feel free to speak your mind, everyone. And I'll, and perhaps other members of the BYC community, will be here to listen to you. :)

Rules:

1. If you want to vent about anything that might be against the BYC rules or anything that you just don't want to post for the public to see...Just PM me.
2. Never under any circumstances, judge other people. NEVER.
3. If you're venting about someone else on BYC, please keep their name anonymous.

Love you guys! :hugs

I am really frustrated with my Latin teacher, and I just wanna scream! I have been struggling with the grammar, because it is really confusing for me! And she just asks random people to answer questions, rather then having someone volunteer. And she asks me, and I say "Sorry, I don't know.. I am having trouble with the grammar" and she says in an angry, and rude voice "Well, maybe if you payed attention you would know!!" and I say innocently, because I am a little hurt "I am paying attention..." And she ignores me..

And then she is talking to my mom after school and telling her how I am her favorite student, which she tells me all the time.. (she more likes me as a person then a student though.. if there is a difference) But ever since a few weeks ago, since my mom told her I was having trouble with the grammar so she would be nicer to me, she has been meaner! Apparently after my mom told her she didn't believe my mom.. So now she wants to prove her wrong, but there is nothing to prove!!!
I am so frustrated with her (the teacher)!!!!!

And Latin is required at this school, and I didn't want to learn Latin in the first place! Luckily I am going to a different school next year, so no more Latin! One of the reasons I am not going to this school again is the Latin.

Last edited:
well my 2 month old kitchen stove decided to start shooting out sparks while it was off. its under warranty but going to take a week to get a person out to look at it. guess they don't make anything like they used too.

I am really frustrated with my Latin teacher, and I just wanna scream! I have been struggling with the grammar, because it is really confusing for me! And she just asks random people to answer questions, rather then having someone volunteer. And she asks me, and I say "Sorry, I don't know.. I am having trouble with the grammar" and she says in an angry, and rude voice "Well, maybe if you payed attention you would know!!" and I say innocently, because I am a little hurt "I am paying attention..." And she ignores me.. 

And then she is talking to my mom after school and telling her how I am her favorite student, which she tells me all the time.. (she more likes me as a person then a student though.. if there is a difference) But ever since a few weeks ago, since my mom told her I was having trouble with the grammar so she would be nicer to me, she has been meaner! Apparently after my mom told her she didn't believe my mom.. So now she wants to prove her wrong, but there is nothing to prove!!! 
I am so frustrated with her (the teacher)!!!!!

And Latin is required at this school, and I didn't want to learn Latin in the first place! Luckily I am going to a different school next year, so no more Latin! One of the reasons I am not going to this school again is the Latin. 
Wow, that sounds hard. :hugs I know how you feel..I'm sure things will get better soon, and I'll be praying for you. :)

Wow, that sounds hard.
hugs.gif
I know how you feel..I'm sure things will get better soon, and I'll be praying for you.
smile.png
Thank you
hugs.gif

well my 2 month old kitchen stove decided to start shooting out sparks while it was off. its under warranty but going to take a week to get a person out to look at it. guess they don't make anything like they used too. 
Wow, that stinks. :/ Things break around here all the time..And I'm pretty sure that the reason they don't make things well, like they used to, is because they just want you to keep having to buy more of the same thing so they get more of your money. It's a real shame though. Good luck with everything and I hope you can get your stove fixed soon. :)

Back
Top Bottom