Hey Everyone!!!!! We have been working on our coop in our spare minutes for the past few weeks. I got impatient and couldn't wait to share it. This is from today... The kids sealed the cedar trim and shingles with linseed oil and it really brought out some color. We made the coop with a hard wire cloth floor with access through the floor But we wanted to have a tray to place into the coop at night for added security and cleaning ease. Here is the side run access door. We have to attach the eye screws and rope pulley system still. For ventilation in the cupola we used these floor vents. We like them because they can be opened and closed and every stage in between. We still have to cap the roof, paint the interior, put in a window and a shutter, attach the remaining trim, finish the run and set the whole lot up the hill. It's getting done though. I am thrilled with it. This is the tractor we built one morning a couple of weeks ago. It is really nice to have. Our ladies get to explore a new spot every morning. It only took us a couple of hours to build. It is rudimentary but it has been working for the time being. We plan to build an attachable/removable nest box that will set just below the drop down door. We have already tacked on some roofing felt but we have yet to get the shingles on. We also want to attach some handles and paint/stain the end. Interesting note about the tractor, the birds refuse to leave it during rain storms. It really does keep them dry and they seem to like the cooler breeze that blows through. Thanks for letting me share our project and thanks to everyone for the fantastic site!!!