We're Moving, We're Moving, We're Moving!!!!

hollymh

*A Scrambled Egg*
15 Years
Feb 8, 2009
Texas
wee.gif
we are moving to South WI
wee.gif
I cannot wait, we have been in the tropics waaaayyy too long I WANT SEASONS!!! I'm so happy, I have prayed and prayed about this and the good Lord has answered!
wee.gif
Just had to share my entire excitment! NO MORE GUAM!!!

Ms.FuzzyButts :

ya.gif
Seasons are great aren't they? I would like to trade winter for the tropics atleast once though. I despise the cold.

Got that right!!! As cold as it's been this winter, I would stay in the tropics FOREVER!!! I couldn't deal with WI! I left southern NJ because of the cold and down where I was we only got snow occassionally.

The last 2 years here in the western piedmont of NC it has been cold and wet!! Forget Global Warming, it's getting colder and colder in these southern states in the last few years.

WI??!!​

Ms.FuzzyButts :

ya.gif
Seasons are great aren't they? I would like to trade winter for the tropics atleast once though. I despise the cold.

Once,okay, year after year, it's horrible! It never feels like the holidays and my goodness does it ever get boring!!!​

Make sure you stop into the WI chicken thread! Where in South WI are you moving?
smile.png
Good for you! The winter is bitter cold and snowy, but you get used to it. I want to move somewhere where I still have seasons, the colder ones are just a bit shorter
wink.png

Wisconsin is a beautiful state when you are out from the city. I will miss it when we move.

And here I am grateful for SHORT SHORT mild winters on the Mason Dixon.
wink.png

Then again I grew up in NEw England, and I've never been to the tropics. But I suppose you are right... 1 extreme of something can be pretty lousy. I hope you are very happy in WI!
smile.png

Hey, good on the move. I too love the change of seasons, but winters are getting harder each year. I hate it when I go outside and my hands instantly start hurting.
hmm.png

Quote:
Me TOO!!! Mine instantly turn dry, red and shrively as soon as I walk out... It hurts!! And the North winds we are getting today are brutal.. Weather man is calling for snow and ice tomorrow into Monday.. We haven't had weather like this since I was a kid. And this will be the second snow since Christmas for us. I guess when the earth shifted a couple of degrees off axis, it's making the weather do crazy things in crazy places. Heck, Florida has even gotten snow!!

Quote:
Oh I can't wait!!! We should be arriving around Aug. possibly sooner so right before winter lol I LOVE the cold, I'm a complete snow baby, I was raised in TX but I belong up North. We plan on living around south east WI, hubby will be working at Great lakes naval training station.

YAY!!! Welcome to the cheeseheads!!!!!

Any ideas of a place to move to? Salem, Paddock Lake, Union Grove, Paris?????

I would stick with places on the West side of 41 if you can.......

I hope it is sooner than later!!!!

Back
Top Bottom