West Central Ohio Poultry Show March 9th & 10th

CoopersCoop

Songster
10 Years
Feb 6, 2009
Medina
We will be bringing Chicks and young birds to sell. We will have Rare and Heritage poultry. Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, German New Hampshires, and Light Sussex and some Splash Silkies. We also sell Honey and Beeswax products such as Hand Cream.

The name of our farm is Sunset Meadow Farm in Medina Ohio. You can find us on the Web :) or you can call us 330-723-9940

Last edited:
We will be bringing Chicks and young birds to sell.  We will have Rare and Heritage poultry.  Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, German New Hampshires, and Light Sussex and some Splash Silkies.  We also sell Honey and Beeswax products such as Hand Cream. 

The name of our farm is Sunset Meadow Farm in Medina Ohio.  You can find us on the Web :)  or you can call us 330-723-9940

I took a quick look at website and saw you raise English angora rabbits. Will you be bringing any to the show to sell? I would love to get one

Hi Tricia5099,
I'm sorry but this is from last year and we can't go this year. I do have a Jr doe available. Chestnut Agouti in color.
If you are seriously interested I could see if my friend is going to the show tomorrow and she maybe could bring her?
Thanks and let me know.
annie

Back
Top Bottom