West Tennessee Thread

Looks like the West Tennessee thread needs a revival!  Can I get a witness?  :ya

Seriously, though, we westerners need to stick together.

I'm between Memphis and Dyersburg, any further west I'd be in the river,  and have just obtained my first six chicks - White Plymouth Rocks.

C'mon by and say hello!

Hello I'm east of Memphis, and south of Jackson TN, in Bolivar, TN, Hardeman Co. TN. I sell white leg horn eggs, baby chicks, and have a few Roosters for sale too, a Hubbard isa brown, a Dominique rooster, and a brown Orpington rooster all about 6-7 months old. U can text me for more info. 731-659-1230

Hello I'm east of Memphis, and south of Jackson TN, in Bolivar, TN, Hardeman Co. TN. I sell white leg horn eggs, baby chicks, and have a few Roosters for sale too, a Hubbard isa brown, a Dominique rooster, and a brown Orpington rooster all about 6-7 months old. U can text me for more info. 731-659-1230
I can't have roosters where I live, but I am in the market for a replacement hen. My Amberlink died of the chicken version of ectopic pregnancy recently.

Of the six original chicks I bought, five of them turned out to be roosters. Through wheeling and dealing, I replaced the roosters with one Rhode Island Red (mix), one Golden Comet (mix), the Amberlink I just lost, one barred Rock, and one speckled Sussex.

Now I'm down to five, and they're not all laying consistently yet.

I've saved your contact info, and may be contacting you about chicks this spring.

Hi! I'm from West TN, East of Jackson in Henderson County. I raise Silkies, Reds and Turkeys. I just joined this site today, looking for a good support group close to home!

Hey y'all fellow West Tennesseeans! I have been raising chickens since my kids started with 4-H back several years ago. I have just acquired an incubator, and am currently looking for some English Buff Orpington hatching eggs. I found some on ebay, but would prefer to buy them locally and pick them up rather than have them shipped. Any one out there know of some close by? I live in Carroll County.

I have 2 Hubbard isa Brown Roosters,a Buff Orpington, and a Dominique Roosters, $10.00 each, and fresh eggs $3:00 Dz, all my hens are white leg horns, so I also hatch In an incubator, baby chicks $3:00 each five are with my white leg horn Rooster, two with each,my buff Orpington rooster and my Hubbard isa Brown Rooster, so you can call me at 731-659-one230

Howdy west TN'rs. I am from colorado but am currently spending the holidays with my parents just north east of Jackson. I was wondering if anyone had any hatching eggs for sale that i could take back with me to colorado springs colorado. This is kind of short notice though as my family and i will leaving monday morning to head back.
I was raised in Jackson for 16 years and it is nice to come for visits. It sure has grown up a lot around here. Anyway. I am just trying to diversify my flock a bit. I have 35 chickens of various breeds and three geese. Everything from white brahmas, cochins,speckled sussex, marans, silkies and lots of barnyard mixes. Most of mine are very cold hardy breeds as you can assume.
I am glad there is a group of backyard chicken raisers here in TN. We all seem to be a rather friedly lot. If you ever get out Colorado ways. Visit me on the colorado thread and I can supply you with some western hatching eggs. Lots of feathery feet out there.

Back
Top Bottom