Western Pennsylvania chicken swap.....April 9

hey guys I am from Meadville and plan on comin down. Idk if i am bringing anything other than food. Hoping to find some silkies to take home. Anyone bringing any? If so are they sexed or straight run.

Ok, I updated the first post to add in what everyone is bringing.

I spent about an hour today up at the campground talking to the owners. Very sweet couple! It's a very nice campground. It's easy to find, the pavilion is right inside the entrance. I think it's going to work out well for us.

If anyone forgets anything (besides a bird! lol) there is a dollar general and IGA at the bottom of the hill. Whoops, ETA there's a gas station (actually 2) right at the highway exit.

brittanernst: Yes, there will be silkies. Not sure if they're sexed or not, I think not since most are chicks.

Last edited:
Quote:
I 'm not bringing sumatras, I was asking if anyone else was.

brittanernst. I am bringing silkie roos. 1 year old.

sumatra: I am looking for lionhead bucks, thanks.

Quote:

What color roos are you bringing?

Quote:
Whoops....fixed it! Sorry
hide.gif

Quote:

I am bringing black and white for sure. I also have a partridge, grey and a black with silver hackles. If you want, I can get pic's tonight when my daughter comes home.

Quote:

I am bringing black and white for sure. I also have a partridge, grey and a black with silver hackles. If you want, I can get pic's tonight when my daughter comes home.

Pics would be great... I'm looking for blue or splash mostly. But another black wouldn't hurt
wink.png

Quote:

Pics would be great... I'm looking for blue or splash mostly. But another black wouldn't hurt
wink.png

Ok her are my colored roos. Can you tell me what color each are?

1.)
55143_005.jpg

2.)

55143_007.jpg

3.)

55143_009.jpg

4.)

55143_011.jpg

Quote:
clap.gif
woot.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

Hoping that forecast sticks and doesn't decide to change when it hears about our fun filled day we are planning!

fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Anyone bringing any Ameraucana, EE or olive egger hens/chicks? I really want to get some pullets!

Just wondering if anyone is interested in the golden sebright chicks that I was going to bring? I believe that there are 4 pullets and one cockerel (by looking at their combs-they are only about 3 weeks old, but 4 of them hardly have anything as far as a comb and the other looks like he will be a roo. "He's" got more of a comb coming on than the others)

Also, anyone bringing any coturnix quail or quail eggs?

Anyone have a Ginger Red OE roo?

ETA-Anyone coming from OH? Please PM me if you are!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom