Western Pennsylvania chicken swap.....April 9

So, I was coming up with a few prizes for a Chinese auction and wanted to let you know what the "best" one is so far. A brand new Brinsea OvaView egg candler!
wee.gif
(can you tell I'm a little excited about that? lol)

Also, if anybody has other stuff they make/sell.....homemade candles, soap, chicken saddles, nest boxes......whatever! Feel free to bring that too. We can sell more then just chickens! Its not supposed to rain so we have tons of room to set stuff up.

There will be a gas grill. I'm bringing hot dogs.....but if somebody brings a DH that gets bored and he wants to take over grill duties, I won't mind
hide.gif

Hmmm, I think that's it for now.

Oh, if anybody is looking for Guinea keets, I can take orders for Pearl, Pied and white......but all my hatches are sold till May 2, sorry!

Quote:
Wow! Me too!
ya.gif

Oh, if anybody is looking for Guinea keets, I can take orders for Pearl, Pied and white......but all my hatches are sold till May 2, sorry!

Would love to have some, but afraid the neighbors wouldn't appreciate them very much! I almost bid on some in OH, but didn't want to ride home for three hours with them in my ear.
somad.gif

Dogonit..i am from ohio and would love to come, but if i can squeeze any xtra time out of base ball practice and high school track meets, the HUGE swap meet in Lucasville is this weekend.

why oh why does all the good stuff happen on the same weekend?

Quail QT,
I am about 20 miles or so south east of Dubois.
I will actually drive through on the way.
I can't wait till Saturday, this will get my mind off my little Muttonhead, he died last night.
sad.png
hit.gif

He was almost like a dog.
But going to have fun no matter what.

I'll be bringing bottled water. Will anyone be bringing a cooler with ice? A cooler is one thing I don't have! Is there anything anyone needs to bring? My sister is coming along and she'd like some ideas as to what to bring to eat/drink.

Thanks!
Rachael

I am bringing a cooler with ice. 2 if I can find the storage shed key! Lol

ETA: pretty sure I left the key in the SUV which is sitting at the airport.
he.gif
I did just buy some rubbermaid totes for temporary brooders when the guineas start to hatch like crazy next week.......think it would work if I fill one of those with ice? (no...I didn't have birds in them yet
lol.png
)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom