We've got peeping and pipping

Here's a RIR in her shell

I've been looking at colleges for 3 days. Hopefully when I get back we'll have a few new chicks :). And those chicks are all adorable, perhaps try entering them into the Easter contest? I think it's still open

Ive got three that have only pipped but the first one that pipped ha zipped about half way and now seems stuck. Humidity has been between 60-65% but it look like some of her fluff is drying. She hasn't zipped any more for over n hour. Anyone else experience this and chick hatched just fine?

Just pay attention I left mine be and it died but after that I hurried to help another and intervened to early and that one also died..:( just really watch it

My hen is on her nest all day, then of the night she decides to perch? What's going on? Is this mean she's not broody?

I intervened, popped her out and popped some shell off then put her back, no veins showing at all, I gave her about 15 minutes then pulled her back out nd mostly seperate the two shell halves and put her back. Ten minutes later shes out and now shes running over her siblings who have only pipped so far. So happy! I think I did ok this time!

Back
Top Bottom