What’s Everyone Reading Right Now?

Pics
Heheh me too! Now if I go to bookstores and find a book that looks interesting I'll use the Goodreads scan button and then look it up in the library instead :lol:
Lol, I have a external hard drive just for books I have downloaded. I am way behind though I haven’t been on there for years.. no time and I was dealing with a stressful time after my dad passed and mom went nuts and started doing crazy stuff.. long story there.. I need to go back on and get some new books.. lol

Lol, I have a external hard drive just for books I have downloaded. I am way behind though I haven’t been on there for years.. no time and I was dealing with a stressful time after my dad passed and mom went nuts and started doing crazy stuff.. long story there.. I need to go back on and get some new books.. lol
Oh wow that's awesome. I hope you find some good ones. I suck at reading books electronically though, and audiobooks are my worst nightmare sadly.

Oh wow that's awesome. I hope you find some good ones. I suck at reading books electronically though, and audiobooks are my worst nightmare sadly.
I am a major e reader fan.. don’t know what I would do without it. I don’t have to keep lights on while everyone is asleep at night. I have been known to pick up a book and not stop til it’s finished.. lol. Haven’t don’t that in a while

Sorry to hear about your dad/mom! Sounds like you deserve some time getting lost in a good read! Our library is closed so I just ordered 4 books from Amazon. Hope they hurry up and get here! With all the recent downtime, I've been reading like I'm the pac man after some tasty dots!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think his Egypt books were his first ones where he was getting into the groove of that kind of writing. I read them after Percy Jackson, (arguably the best of his series ;)) and noticed that there was a totally different feel. Notably not as funny, but they still explored alot of good ideas.
I'm pretty sure that Percy Jackson came first, but you're right about everything else.

I usually don't like audio books, but there are a few that are just perfect. Nathanial Parker is amazing. He reads the Artemis Fowl books. He can do so many accents! Irish, British, American, Russian, Spanish, New Orleans, Chinese, French, New Zealand, German, Dog, and of course, Gnomish. He doesn't make the female characters sound weird! His most notable accomplishment was when the main character went back in time and spoke to his younger self and you could tell they were the same person and still tell which one was speaking.

Well that actually sounds like a totally epic guy. Also I bet a dog accent would sound pretty great
I usually don't like audio books, but there are a few that are just perfect. Nathanial Parker is amazing. He reads the Artemis Fowl books. He can do so many accents! Irish, British, American, Russian, Spanish, New Orleans, Chinese, French, New Zealand, German, Dog, and of course, Gnomish. He doesn't make the female characters sound weird! His most notable accomplishment was when the main character went back in time and spoke to his younger self and you could tell they were the same person and still tell which one was speaking.

Back
Top Bottom