What’s Everyone Reading Right Now?

Um... I’m reading this thread :caf

It's a great read isn't it? "The Chronicles of BYC" collaboratively written by thousands of poultry enthusiasts across the world. Suspense, passion, envy, intrigue, all wrapped up into one.
read.gif

It's a great read isn't it? "The Chronicles of BYC" collaboratively written by thousands of poultry enthusiasts across the world. Suspense, passion, envy, intrigue, all wrapped up into one. View attachment 2044005
I'm always learning new things on BYC, and then I end up actually using that knowledge! :eek: The BYC community rocks! :highfive:

Any Ranger’s Apprentice fans?
Here! And Brotherband Chronicles, too, though I haven't finished the series. Both series are great books, and I've read The Ranger's Apprentice books two or three times.
Last week I went on some sort of reading binge. Over the course of three or four days, I read: The Breadwinner, by Deborah Ellis; The Sherwood Ring, by Elizabeth Marie Pope; A Murder for Her Majesty, by Beth Hilgartner; Bound, by Donna Jo Napoli; and Catherine, Called Birdy, by Karen Cushman. I liked them all, but I really liked A Murder for Her Majesty and The Sherwood Ring.

Back
Top Bottom