What’s Everyone Reading Right Now?

Pics
I have read several books of the series about 2 sisters and their 2 friends who travel to pixie hollow and meet tinkerbell and her friends and in 1 book they met the lost boys and in another book they met peter pan
Cool. I've always like new backstories. You would probably enjoy Peter and the Starcatchers, it explains how Peter and the Lost Boys got to Neverland, why Peter can fly, where Tinkerbell came from, and where Captain Hook came from.

I started a series, Lock and Key by Ridley Pearson, about how Sherlock and Moriarty met as kids told from the point of view of James' sister, Moria Moriarty. It seems to me they could have been good friends if Sherlock hadn't been so annoying when they met.

I started a series, Lock and Key by Ridley Pearson, about how Sherlock and Moriarty met as kids told from the point of view of James' sister, Moria Moriarty. It seems to me they could have been good friends if Sherlock hadn't been so annoying when they met.
I'm in the middle of the second and so far it's gotten even better.

Cool. I've always like new backstories. You would probably enjoy Peter and the Starcatchers, it explains how Peter and the Lost Boys got to Neverland, why Peter can fly, where Tinkerbell came from, and where Captain Hook came from.

I will have to check it out when the library opens back up

I'm reading a book by Christy Barritt... I forget the series but I'm on book 4. She's the author I read the most, I think.

I have a Goodreads account where I keep tabs on what I've read this year. I think I'm up to 50+ books so far for this year. I read a lot at night to relax myself before bed. I try not to read horror books at night because I have night terrors and they get worse if I've seen a horror movie or read a horror book.

I'm reading a book by Christy Barritt... I forget the series but I'm on book 4. She's the author I read the most, I think.

I have a Goodreads account where I keep tabs on what I've read this year. I think I'm up to 50+ books so far for this year. I read a lot at night to relax myself before bed. I try not to read horror books at night because I have night terrors and they get worse if I've seen a horror movie or read a horror book.
wow 50+ already? that's awesome : )

Back
Top Bottom