What’s Everyone Reading Right Now?

Pics
That's a good series... I like how, at the end -- oops, never mind, spoilers for those who haven't finished it. Sorry!
I personally don't really mind superstition and mythology and magic in books... honestly, pretty much all of the things that I write (original works, not fanfictions) have magic and and/or mythological elements in them -- it's so much fun to make up rules and stuff! As a Christian, I don't believe in witchcraft and stuff like that... but I do enjoy writing about it.
I understand perfectly. I love reading that kind of stuff.

Currently working on Bonehouses by Emily Lloyd Jones, Darkest part of the forest by Holly Black, and the Institute by Steven King. I’ve got so much to read and don’t know what to start..and on top of schoolwork I don’t have much time.lol
The only Steven King I've ever read was a Sherlock Holmes short story. It wasn't creepy, actually pretty funny. There was a murder mystery, and when Sherlock and Watson went into the mansion, Watson got to solve the mystery because the house was full of cats and Sherlock's face had swelled up so much he couldn't see because he was allergic.

Back
Top Bottom