What’s Everyone Reading Right Now?

Pics
I can’t stand women narrators... which doesn’t make much sense, but what can I say? They don’t seem to capture the flavor of the books as well as men. Of course perhaps is what I’m reading… I read a lot of nonfiction, I read a lot of books about World War IIAnd I don’t think I’ve read a gloppy romance novel in 40 years!

I can’t stand women narrators... which doesn’t make much sense, but what can I say? They don’t seem to capture the flavor of the books as well as men. Of course perhaps is what I’m reading… I read a lot of nonfiction, I read a lot of books about World War IIAnd I don’t think I’ve read a gloppy romance novel in 40 years!
I read tasteful romance... I don’t read ones not suitable for my teenager to read.

I read tasteful romance... I don’t read ones not suitable for my teenager to read.

That’s the type I read 40 years ago or so. After chatting with my sister, who is 66, I think we have a greed that we are definitely pass the romance stages of our lives.

I guess you just kind of ... get over it. At least my sister and I did.

I love that series and have read it many times over the years. I think they’ve done two movies as well, which were very well done, in my humble opinion.

Love Scott Brick As a narrator, especially with the Nelson DeMille series.

Right now I am rereading The Last Tribe, mostly because of the minor role chickens play (jk).

I’ll read almost anything...in fact I want to read Tyrannosaurus Wrecks...about the kid that lives at an amusement park... did I get that right? Just LOVE dinosaurs...
You need to read the whole FunJungle series before that one, it’s the last. Start with Belly Up, and then follow the back ads.

I am rereading The Dark Tower series, Stephen King's masterwork! It took him almost 40 years to complete the 7 books. It is AMAZING!

I read the the series up to 1994, that is when I stopped reading stephen king and goosebumps series and other horror suspense books and started reading cozy mysteries and childrens books

Back
Top Bottom