What’s Everyone Reading Right Now?

Pics
I just watched the Enola Holmes movie, based on the book. They did a good job, though they aged her up to sixteen (I was expecting that) and gave her a love interest (which I was not expecting.) They only added, like, one new character which was nice. The plot was changed a bit too. I loved it.

I just watched the Enola Holmes movie, based on the book. They did a good job, though they aged her up to sixteen (I was expecting that) and gave her a love interest (which I was not expecting.) They only added, like, one new character which was nice. The plot was changed a bit too. I loved it.
I dropped in too find this post, Anola Holmes it looks a little addictive, meaning if you read one book you may want to read all of them. I can't imagine what the "Pink Fan"; could possibly be about. :). Is the film recent? It's nice when we find a film we enjoy.

Last edited:
I put three of the books on hold at the library
#3 on wait list for a the first. & #2 on the others

Last edited:
I dropped in too find this post, Anola Holmes it looks a little addictive, meaning if you read one book you may want to read all of them. I can't imagine what the "Pink Fan"; could possibly be about. :). Is the film recent? It's nice when we find a film we enjoy.
Yes, it just came out last week. There really aren’t enough books to be addictive; there’s only five and I think they’re about 200 or so pages each. Pink Fan is about an English lady who is trapped and going to be married off against her will and sends messages for help with her fan.

Back
Top Bottom