• huge fire
  • explosion, perhaps
  • man in suit
  • hunkered down
  • protecting himself or
  • possibly hiding
  • maybe pushed the detonator :eek:
View attachment 2512871
OK, OK. You got me on the name! :barnie I'm afraid it was just a play on words.

The photo was me in a 'former life', 80 & 90's. I was in a group who worked pyrotechnics at Air Shows across the US and Mexico. Lots of fun; old airplanes, High explosives, gasoline, ETOH, travel & friends. "When you do good work for free, you get called back."

OK, OK. You got me on the name! :barnie I'm afraid it was just a play on words.

The photo was me in a 'former life', 80 & 90's. I was in a group who worked pyrotechnics at Air Shows across the US and Mexico. Lots of fun; old airplanes, High explosives, gasoline, ETOH, travel & friends. "When you do good work for free, you get called back."
Awesome!
80AB7F66-70EB-4A34-8C9B-B82E860B4A29.gif

Irony indeed. I’m curious to know if you keep chickens and a raccoon.
Yes indeed. But Giz is a "house toon" and she was with me long before chickens came into the picture. She's 9 and I've had her since she was a few weeks old. She's never so much as seen one of the chickens (unless through a window by chance) She has some sort of spinal injury or birth defect that left her with a very weak back end, so she can't climb very well and she falls down a lot... so inside she stays.

She does love chicken though, preferably fried, but rotisserie is acceptable too. ;)

I work from home at night and she insists on nightly lap-time while I work. 20200321_205441.jpg
(Neither wanted to yield "lap-claim" that night)

Yes indeed. But Giz is a "house toon" and she was with me long before chickens came into the picture. She's 9 and I've had her since she was a few weeks old. She's never so much as seen one of the chickens (unless through a window by chance) She has some sort of spinal injury or birth defect that left her with a very weak back end, so she can't climb very well and she falls down a lot... so inside she stays.

She does love chicken though, preferably fried, but rotisserie is acceptable too. ;)

I work from home at night and she insists on nightly lap-time while I work. View attachment 2736636
(Neither wanted to yield "lap-claim" that night)
That is precious!

Back
Top Bottom