What’s the deal with you chicken people??

Pics
Ask and ye shall receive

Personal experience? You get tiny egg shell bits in anyway. Probably fewer, but still.

All the food talk I missed! I'm weird in the opposite direction - I'll eat most foods. We have quail salt eggs and quail century eggs going right now. The Husband and I regularly try different cuisines - dimsum chicken feet? Delicious. Raw beef kitfo? Lovely. Fish mok pa? Yes, thanks. Like the weirder and more pungent/flavorful, the better. The Husband has complained about me eating random things off the ground (in my defense, it's usually an edible plant).

I also love some good down home cooking. A basket of fried oysters and grits, or a low country boil...Southern tea is too sweet for me and I hate the weird aftertaste I get with too much sugar.

Ask and ye shall receive

Personal experience? You get tiny egg shell bits in anyway. Probably fewer, but still.

All the food talk I missed! I'm weird in the opposite direction - I'll eat most foods. We have quail salt eggs and quail century eggs going right now. The Husband and I regularly try different cuisines - dimsum chicken feet? Delicious. Raw beef kitfo? Lovely. Fish mok pa? Yes, thanks. Like the weirder and more pungent/flavorful, the better. The Husband has complained about me eating random things off the ground (in my defense, it's usually an edible plant).

I also love some good down home cooking. A basket of fried oysters and grits, or a low country boil...Southern tea is too sweet for me and I hate the weird aftertaste I get with too much sugar.
Omg what are you doing to me??? I’m a chicken person not a quail person! Those babies..the adorable factor is too much!! Sigh. So just out of curiosity do chickens and quail get along?

That I can actually give a suggestion, get yourself a coonhound! No chipmunk is safe around here! My coonhound mauls every one. It’s kinda sad actually.
Yep or a Staffordshire Terrier. Ours ate an entire extended family of chipmunks a few years back. I know because she gifted me the remains of several 🤮

Back
Top Bottom