what’s wrong with my pup?

Do you have any natural yogurt? Especially goat . No sugar what so ever they won't work. About half a teaspoon
i do have plain greek yogurt? should i give her some? i’m going to get the old dog food today. it’s i’m walking distance from me so i’ll do that later.

i do have plain greek yogurt? should i give her some? i’m going to get the old dog food today. it’s i’m walking distance from me so i’ll do that later.
Well a vet I have listened to for a couple of years on youtube would suggest that. Just a little. The probiotic should help settle the tummy but make sure she's allowed to 💩. This may make her want to go out for Potty more, which imo, would be a good thing 😀

Well a vet I have listened to for a couple of years on youtube would suggest that. Just a little. The probiotic should help settle the tummy but make sure she's allowed to 💩. This may make her want to go out for Potty more, which imo, would be a good thing 😀
ok perfect! i’ll try that thanks a lot i really appreciate it. should i still take her to the vet when i can? is this still a vet issue?

ok perfect! i’ll try that thanks a lot i really appreciate it. should i still take her to the vet when i can? is this still a vet issue?
If you know of a trusted vet and she's still having problems after all you have tried then IMO yes.

The scratching could possibly be a nervous or an allergy issues, as already said.
If it's a nervous problem that could have transpired from being the runt .

My dog has always been nervous and I believe him being the runt may well have been the problem, as well as dreadful breeders.

If you know of a trusted vet and she's still having problems after all you have tried then IMO yes.

The scratching could possibly be a nervous or an allergy issues, as already said.
If it's a nervous problem that could have transpired from being the runt .

My dog has always been nervous and I believe him being the runt may well have been the problem, as well as dreadful breeders.
okay thanks so much, hopefully she’s all better in the morning after all this. i really hope it’s not worms but i ofc have no idea so we’ll see. your tips have been great !!

@chickenlady2004

One more little trick that helped my old dog. A drop of lavender oil near where he sleeps has been helpful. Not a lot only a drop. I also massage him occasionally and he sleeps like a baby.

1000001546.jpg

It doesn't sound like she is having any symptoms that would require an urgent vet visit. You may want to give the vet a call and see if they have an appointment in a week or two. Many vets are booked out for a while nowadays. Switch back to the old food for a few days and see if there is an improvement. If there is, you can always cancel your appointment. If there isn't an improvement, then you have an appointment ready.

If she starts vomiting more and can't keep food or water down, then take her to the vet asap.

It doesn't sound like she is having any symptoms that would require an urgent vet visit. You may want to give the vet a call and see if they have an appointment in a week or two. Many vets are booked out for a while nowadays. Switch back to the old food for a few days and see if there is an improvement. If there is, you can always cancel your appointment. If there isn't an improvement, then you have an appointment ready.

If she starts vomiting more and can't keep food or water down, then take her to the vet asap.
okay yes i think this is probably the most realistic decision. as the only thing that is wrong is the fact that she puked which i suppose is not uncommon (another thing i forgot to mention was i gave her some eggs with pumpkin that morning, but it happened that night so i assumed it was too long of a time difference for that to be it)

Back
Top Bottom