What a joy!!! ***heavy pics***

McGoo

Crowing
14 Years
Sep 19, 2007
Mid Hudson River Valley, NY
I tried to hatch out eggs and ended up with only one... and he was lonely. So I contacted Hinkjc (Jody) and she had some EEs and a few BOs that were a few days old... and for sale.
yippiechickie.gif

So off I drove on Saturday to pick up friends for my little lonely fella. He's now got company. Look at how cute they all are together. 6 Easter Eggers, 3 Buff Orpingtons, and 1 Black Copper Marans.
IMG_8762.jpg

This is their home
gig.gif
What a way to use a jacuzzi
IMG_8726.jpg

IMG_8751.jpg

IMG_8746-1.jpg

IMG_8743.jpg

IMG_8757.jpg

Last edited:
Glad you took my advice and got some cuties from Miss Jody! But, don't give up on hatching forever. Please do try again. Shipped eggs are a gamble, but I've had lots of people get good hatches from my eggs, as has Jody and many others who sell hatching eggs here on BYC. Sure, the results vary due to all the variables, but please try again in the future. Congrats on your new babies!

Cyn,
Thanks for your words of encouragement. I do hope to try again in another month or so if I can get some hand delivered Marans eggs. My dh is going to be in Florida and I'm hoping that I can coordinate a pick-up from Bev.
fl.gif

Animal lover - I got them from Hinkjc (Jody) and she charged me $2.00 each. I did pick them up. Her brooder was impeccable and they are all robust! I'm working on handling them frequently so that they are people friendly. This is one of the reason that I wanted babies.

Thanks all
love.gif

Awww Colleen, they look great together. It was so nice to meet you and I am so happy that my babies went to a great home. Enjoy!
hugs.gif

Jody

Sara,
It's amazing how sweet they are at this young age... almost seems that they are more gentle than the others. Maybe it's just me. I've also got a few EEs who seem really mellow too.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom