What age can my chicks have grass?

How and why would you want a pet raccoon?

We had em when I was a kid growing up.
The two I have now somebody got them and thought they were gonna be able to raise them in an apartment. The mother was killed on the road and the babies didn't even have their eyes open, Once they hit 2 months old and was tearing up cabinets and everything in the place she tried to find somebody to take them before her landlord found out. My buddy pointed her in my direction for help on raising them and that turned into her asking if I could take them off her hands. My pet skunk had just passed away so I just secured his 10x10 enclosure better, put some limbs in it for them to climb on, and built them a box up in the air. I've have them for about 4 years now. They are tame as a dog, just 30lbs of muscle that will climb up your leg if you do something it doesn't like.

They both are so imprinted on humans if turned loose they would just walk up to somebody and most likley get shot for being rabid.
cv9rmYsb.jpg

BTW I am a licensed rehabber but here it's legal to keep up to 6 of any wild animal species as a pet as long as they can't breed. The 2 is more than enough for me.

Chicken don't eat traditional grasses, like the stuff you take a lawn mower to.

They'll eat the buds off clover flowers, young clover (they uproot them and eat), and well... anything that can germinate and have a seed/grain that can be eaten.

My chicken love clover.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom