What age do chickens live up to?

i was told 8-9 weeks
idunno.gif

Quote:
I am sorry to hear that , 14 is plenty old enough to care for chickens , all you need are 2 or 3 , you need more than one since they are sociable . It wouldn't take much to have a few .

Quote:
That is when most meat chickens are processed...and since there are millions processed each year, technically most chickens really only live to be 2-3 months old.

Quote:
I am sorry to hear that , 14 is plenty old enough to care for chickens , all you need are 2 or 3 , you need more than one since they are sociable . It wouldn't take much to have a few .

It would be awesome to have a few chickens, for it to happen this spring.

Quote:

Hopefully your parents will come around and agree to let you have a few . Best wishes , and it's wonderful to see youth get into the hobby or want to .

Quote:

Hopefully your parents will come around and agree to let you have a few . Best wishes , and it's wonderful to see youth get into the hobby or want to .

Maybe you can use the winter months to construct a small coop , again I hope you get some . I remember when I was your age and wanted pigeons so badly , finally my Mom gave in .

Back
Top Bottom