What age does white chinese geese mature at?

chickenbuttsowhat

Songster
8 Years
May 30, 2011
Danville, Arkansas
about a month ago i got a white chinese geese they lady said its about 4 to 6 months old cant rmember which lol i believe its a girl so was wondering if it is what age would she be laying and about what age is the geese mature?

I have a pair I got as babies in april and mine hasnt started laying yet so I'm not sure it might be spring.

wow take a long time
ep.gif
so used to my chickens lol

I don't have Chinese geese, but my Blue Americans are still growing at the age of 2 years.

Some geese lay eggs as yearlings. Don't expect eggs until they are 2 years old and you can be pleased if they are early and not be disappointed if they are on schedule.

Chinese geese, which are swan geese, are supposed to lay more eggs than the greylag derived breeds.

I got a young (hatched in spring of last year) pair of African (brown chinese?) in the late summer, and she layed an egg every other day for about 3 and a half weeks in November and early December. She was about 8 months old at that point.

My our chinese white now 3 don't lay till now last year ants ate her alive along with babies this year good but she just keeps laying eggs sit lay sit lay bout them thinking both were female till male got his big *** horn and now is aggrevise likes to play raise wings and bite shoes strings and the he's fine what chartor

My our chinese white now 3 don't lay till now last year ants ate her alive along with babies this year good but she just keeps laying eggs sit lay sit lay bout them thinking both were female till male got his big *** horn and now is aggrevise likes to play raise wings and bite shoes strings and the he's fine what chartor
That's too bad about those ants. Keep her safe and the gosling too if she hatches any.
fl.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif

about a month ago i got a white chinese geese they lady said its about 4 to 6 months old cant rmember which lol i believe its a girl so was wondering if it is what age would she be laying and about what age is the geese mature?
Some of my chinese started laying at 5 months but my males were to young so the eggs were not fertile, the next year at the same time they hatched babies at the age of 18 months

Back
Top Bottom