What am I doing wrong? re:pics

chickensioux

Songster
10 Years
Feb 12, 2009
Western North Carolina
I have done everything I can think and see to do re: adding pics to a message. I have followed the "how to" page to a T. I must be forgetting or not seeing one tiny thing. I have pics in my uploads and can copy and paste them, but when I hit the "submit" button....nothing. Anyone?

do you have the url of the pic?

Are you pressing the Img button above?

Are you putting the url between the brackets?

?? dunno what else

Uuuuum, I think yes to all. I am not a whiz at this but usually figure it out eventually. Just put pics on a pocket viewer that was no easy win but I did it. I'll keep trying, maybe I'll ask my kid.....thanks!!!

Last edited:
Open your post here and then above click "Uploads" a pop-up will apear and scroll down and on the lower right you will see alink for "My Uploads" click that and all of your pictures you have uploaded here on BYC should appear.

Under each picture there is an option for thumbnail or Image. Copy the information in the box beside Image and then come to you open post and paste it here. You do not have to worry about any of the IMG or Link buttons on your post page just copy and paste the info from each picture as I stated and your pics should appear when you hit submit. Give them a second to load.

Cetawin, I was NOT doing what you said, I went back and read it again and I figured out what I was not doing. Thanks so much. Always turns out to be something so simple Duh!

Back
Top Bottom