My baby chick is acting weird what do I do??

Chelsavina

Hatching
Aug 30, 2023
Iv attached a video I turned off the red light so I can get a good video but it's back on I'm not sure what's wrong with her. One already died I got them from tractor supply . I have SO MANY QUESTIONS it's not even funny. Not with just these little ones but with my big ones to .. I got them from a lady who's son passed away and omg did they have a huge flawk. But TURNS OUT . THEY WERE SICK SO my dad built a temp coop for them so I can clean the hell out of the permanent one IV given antibiotics dewormer cough meds I get from hemme feed store here in Cali but their booties are DISGUSTING AND OOZING AND WELL THE COUGHS GOTTEN WAY BETTER. BUT IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS AND THESE LITTLE GUYS HAVE STAYED IN MY ROOM WITH ME AND MY HUSBAND BUT ONCE THEYRE BIG ENOUGH THEYRE GOING Into COOP AS WELL oops caption lock sorry not yelling I promise lol anyways please help I'm completely lost in what to do and iv searched just about every website. Hint that's how I found this one :( lol

If I’m understanding right. You have chicks from TSC one died but you don’t know from what and one of the chicks is acting funny?

In addition you adopted a flock of fully grown birds and they are sick?

I agree with nuthatched everything that was listed needs to be answered to better assist.

Back
Top Bottom