What am I?? (other than adorable!)

Robin'sBrood

Crowing
May 8, 2008
North Carolina
I'm not seeing roo... but I'm not expert either.
tongue.png
It does look like an EE or a cute little mutt.

earnhardtlvr

Songster
8 Years
Mar 25, 2011
Hagerstown, MD
Robin'sBrood :

I'm not seeing roo... but I'm not expert either.
tongue.png
It does look like an EE or a cute little mutt.

I got it from a hatchery and was told it was a pullet EE. That's what I'm hoping!
fl.gif

nanawendy

Songster
10 Years
Dec 28, 2009
Bellingham Wa
I got an EE pullet from the feed store that ended up a roo... I think yours looks a lot like a roo too! His Face should turn red soon if it is a roo. That tail looks ????????? I love my new roo though. Give him a chance if you are able.

newgoosegirl

In the Brooder
10 Years
Mar 20, 2009
Why not 3 Roos to 25 hens?
That gives a little more than 8 hens to each roo, and considering people breed in trios or pairs, I think they should be fine...I only have one cockerel with his two pullets though, so I'm not any kind of an authority.
idunno.gif

BrattishTaz

Roo Magnet
9 Years
Jan 8, 2011
Tampa Area, Florida
Quote:
Ok...I'm ok with it being an EE...but is it a roo?
hide.gif

Um...I am currently in denial about my EE's....answering that question would force me to face reality.......and I don't wanna.
hide.gif

earnhardtlvr

Songster
8 Years
Mar 25, 2011
Hagerstown, MD
Quote:
Ok...I'm ok with it being an EE...but is it a roo?
hide.gif

Um...I am currently in denial about my EE's....answering that question would force me to face reality.......and I don't wanna.
hide.gif

Oh great!! Thanks BritishTaz!! Ur a big help!!
hide.gif
Guess I'll b in denial with u!
gig.gif

Mentzer6

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jun 30, 2010
We got 12 "pullets" from the feed store, EEs and so far 4 of them have been roos. We've had a roo in almost every grouping of "pullets" we have gotten. Nobody's perfect right?
smile.png

JulieNKC

Crowing
9 Years
Sep 25, 2010
Kansas City
Quote:
Actually I think it's something like 1 roo per 6-8 hens, so 3 should be perfect. Besides, it's always nice to have an extra in case one decides to be a pain in the a$$. At least this way even if you only want 1 or 2 you can pick the nicer ones.
smile.png

Top Bottom