What annoyed you today?

My Mom
hmm.png

I assist handicap adults. I have one client who I get ready in the morning, then she goes to her day program. She is in a wheelchair, can't talk or move below her neck. She has the nicest driver who takes her to her day program. The other day some moron woman was behind the van and started yelling and cussing at the driver of the van, saying he was taking too long. This is a residentail area, she lives with her parents. The road isn't the widest and for the lift to come down he has to be in the middle of the road. I was so shocked! First to do that in front of my client even though an adult has the mind of a child and is very, very sweet. The diver of her van was wonderful, never losing his cool.

I don't care how late you are, you can wait while someone less fortunate is getting on a lift!

A not so much friend anymore but we are stuck with him till he gets fired from my SOs family company got in a wreck today.
I mean I know I sound awful for saying it annoyed me but here is why (I have been wanting to vent about this ALL day)

So about 2 days ago my SO was telling me that said "friend" literally day dreams and talks about getting in some kind of car accident, getting a large sum of money by suing, and drawing disability for the rest of his life.
I didnt know what to think! He wishes he would loose a leg so he can get "free" money?!?

So this morning a lady in the on coming lane falls asleep with 3 kids in the car and hits him head on. He tried to swerve to miss her but the drivers side hit each other and broke the front wheels off of each vehicle. Said "friend" also had a load a firewood in the back of his truck and when he hit the embankment the firewood came through the back glass. It totaled his truck out and thankfully the lady had insurance. Hes also fine and went to work today....

I dont know why... I just found it annoying.
....And unless he is seriously hurt he better not try to pull anything on anyone!

when i text or call someone and all day long they dont have 5 minutes to acknowledge the message or answer my question .... especially if its the guy your supposed to be dating
barnie.gif

Showed clients a house three weeks ago, the dad of the husband came into the office yesterday, wanted them to see this house that just came back on the market ASAP so I emailed them and find out the offer on the table on this house is MY clients. They didn't know that was the agency I worked for (In all fairness to them, we were C21, but in the past 2 weeks dropped the franchise and became just the owners name & Associates, so can't fault them, and besides they live 40 miles away and were going on just what the dad told them) So, I checked in with another agent who is very fair minded and she said tell those kids to call the broker and admit they were not aware I was an agent there until they got the email from me about looking at it . . .I know it will be o.k, or it better be because this will set me up for months with this kind of commission, and take care of all my animals needs and give me a savings in case of an emergency, but it just aggravated me a little bit that NO ONE asked the dad if anyone in the office had showed these kids anything before . . .DUH!!! Yes!!! Funny thing is too, the agent on floor duty called me and told me the dad was in, and somehow or other we were completely non-communicating . . .it will all work out, but I still feel funny about it.

Back
Top Bottom