What apps do you have on your Ipod touch or Iphone?

I'm 2.2. I'll have to look around. Maybe have to quit being so cheap and spring for the 3.0. Or maybe leave well enuf alone. Now we not only need to know how to upload we need to know how to downgrade too?!!

If it ain't broke don't fix it right!

Quote:
Yeah, if it's doing everything well for you now then you are set.

I upgraded to 3.0 for the ability to tether, meaning I can plug it into my laptop and get internet access on the road or as a backup here. It does require a minor hack and also violates ATTs terms but works so well. They locked it out in 3.1. That's why I had to go back to 3.01.

i have the ipod touch 3rd gen, the one that was just released on sept 15 2009 so i have no choice unless i want to work really hard about getting older versions of the operating software... i am having no problems at all with the 3.1

Couldn't imagine using a non-jailbroken device.

Appstore Apps: Accuweather Kindle, BeejiveIm, Byline Layer, Lux Touych, Mint.com, Blogpress, facebok, schralptide, solebon, suduko, tweeitie, jaadu vnc, wunderradio, mlb at bat, amazon.com, Prowl, Remote iPass, xbmc, boxee

Jailbroken apps: Cydia, Terminal iFile, sbsettings, backgrounder, battery control, sbsettings, five icon dock, inspell, lock calendar, lockscreen info, netatalk, ssh, popub blocker, privacy, sms qucik reply, reflective, adblock, status notifier, weather icon.

I'm such a dork.

I have an ipod touch and I was considering upgrading. Some apps aren't available unless I upgrade.
hmm.png

My favorite:
Pandora - internet radio, set to Country music
big_smile.png

I have a lot of simple games to entertain the kids:
Mahjong
Solitare
Doodle Buddy
reMovem

I want to get Tetris.

I have 3.0.1 Mine works just fine...

I have Geocaching, Atomic Fart (must have) , IBird (west), Planets, Who's around, Check please, The weather channel, Pandora.

Quote:
What are the advantages to you of using a jailbroken phone? I have no problem with a JB and have considered it myself. I just do not recommend jailbreaking to non-dork users.

I unlocked my last few Windows based phones (8125, 8525, HTC/ATT Tilt8925) and while it was cool I found myself playing with the phone more than using it.

Back
Top Bottom