What are female pygmy goats going for? Pics added**

Haha glad you approve epona! I know you only like good looking goats.
smile.png
Lol, corsicana is like, 5 years away from us, hahaha!

I was super excited when these babies came out, my first goat kids born here. I really lucked out with 4 females and 1 male-all from 2 mommas. They all are so pretty too.
I put in the ad that they're mixed. I searched on craigslist and there aren't really any females for sale in the area, so maybe I can corner the market, lol.

Now, just to show off, I'll have to post pics (in the morning) of their dad because he is just too pretty. I'll end up keeping 4 other goats, the dad, the other momma (who really does look pygmy) and their baby girl, shes just beautiful too. Oh and an oddball Nubian wether.
smile.png

Thanks for all the help/ complements guys
big_smile.png

It's only about an hour and a half, two hours from you isn't it? About the same distance from me. I left you a message on FB. I really love that chocolate color, AND I am a huge sucker for black/white.

just bought a pygmy goat for $25 at auction, told it was about 3 months old and a female, brought it home and found out it was a little male.....my kids named him oliver ...olie for short

I know this is belated but here's pictures of some of the others..

The proud daddy, Robi (short for Robot)
s4b1vk.jpg

And the other momma, Scooter with her baby girl Techno.
smile.png

rjnnk4.jpg

Then my Nubian wether, he's a total pet. <3 Davey Jones
199gd1.jpg

I wouldn't say anything about them being Pygmy mixes. I don't see any pygmy in there. I see unregistered nigerians.

I would market them as unregistered Nigerians, or nigerian mixes.

Always too often are nigerians said to be pygmies around here too. Thats just people assume any little goat is a pygmy. lol

They are beautiful goats!

I have no clue on pricing, because really it just depends on your area.

Females around here like that could go for $25-$100. Most likely $50.

Then maybe I should just change the ad to Nigerians and see what happens. I'm thinking pygmies should be shorter than what these guys are. I think my buck and his baby are just the prettiest goats on earth lol. It's hard to find unique looking goats like them, I was searching for months for one like Robi.

My unregistered pygmy/nigerian mixed female goats go for 75-150. Just because you can buy an animal at an auction for 25 doesn't mean that's the going price, more than likely you get what you pay for.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom