what are my babys. and can u see a cockeral

marky7111

In the Brooder
6 Years
Sep 22, 2013

Last edited:
These are pictures of my 7 little ones hope someone can tell me wat they are. And if there is a male in amongst them. I heard a pretend crow today and yesterday. But could not see wicth 1 it was

LL
the brown chick nearest the hen (the chicks tail is by the hen's head and the chicks head is by the hen's feet) I would guess that's your crower. Did the eggs come from your birds or someone else's eggs?

We got the eggs down the road wen she went broodie. We thought the crower could of been the white one

LL
the brown chick nearest the hen (the chicks tail is by the hen's head and the chicks head is by the hen's feet) I would guess that's your crower. Did the eggs come from your birds or someone else's eggs?

X2 I'm not sure on all of the breeds, but you possibly have a few Welsummers, an Easter Egger, a Partridge Cochin, a White Plymouth Rock, and some sort of barred mixed breed.

This is the 1 refurred to in the 1st answer . I have asked myself if this is a male as its much bigger than the rest. But the white 1 is just as big

At this age you're looking for larger combs. They're still young, but that will be your best indicator of male. that and thick, sturdy legs.

Back
Top Bottom