What are some of y'all's hobbies?!?!?!

That's real cool though how you can do stuff like that! Having a skill like that has to come in handy!
It does. You also have to get good at researching stuff. And digging online. I have today's project right next to me. It's a Lenovo 3000 J115 that I think has bad graphics in it. I need to find drivers that work.

It does. You also have to get good at researching stuff. And digging online. I have today's project right next to me. It's a Lenovo 3000 J115 that I think has bad graphics in it. I need to find drivers that work.
Well, good luck! Wish I inherited a little of that from my grandpa or uncle. But oh well, I'm happy doing what I do😊.

Hobbies, let's see. Sleeping, reading, listening to audio books, playing video games, planning out coops and chicken breeding strategies, hanging with the cats, baking, trying to garden, trying to not kill the garden, taking pictures and listening to culture war things(sometimes other ridiculous nonsense)on the YouTube.

On and chickens.... I just counted them an I have like 74. :eek:

Hobbies, let's see. Sleeping, reading, listening to audio books, playing video games, planning out coops and chicken breeding strategies, hanging with the cats, baking, trying to garden, trying to not kill the garden, taking pictures and listening to culture war things(sometimes other ridiculous nonsense)on the YouTube.

74 chickens? That's a lot.

I'm with ya on the sleeping. Wish I could get more of that stuff. All the other stuff sounds fun too! I like garden too and paying attention and studying things happening in culture wars. And that's a lot of chickens, sounds like ya got your hands full 😄.

I'm with ya on the sleeping. Wish I could get more of that stuff. All the other stuff sounds fun too! I like garden too and paying attention and studying things happening in culture wars. And that's a lot of chickens, sounds like ya got your hands full 😄.
I need sleep. All the time.

Back
Top Bottom