Bob-male rouen

Goldie-gold female welsh harlequin (WH)
Lil-half silver half gold female WH
Silvia-silver female WH
Bubbles-female rouen
Ember-female rouen
Bella-female khaki campbell
Trix-female khaki campbell

the WHs, and bubbles, are just babies, and I have another rouen baby, but it was supposed to be a hen, but I think its a drake. If it is then its name is jack, but if its a girl her name is puddles...

Here are the names of my current ducks. They all are derived from literary characters.

Pip - Silver Appleyard drake
Eliza - Silver Appleyard duck
Daisy - Silver Appleyard duck
Ramona - Silver Appleyard duck
Beezus - Silver Appleyard duck
Lucy - Silver Appleyard duck
Bess - Silver Appleyard duck
Scout - Cayuga duck
Elphaba - Cayuga duck
Veruca - Welsh Harlequin duck
Nellie - Welsh Harlequin duck
Anthea - Saxony duck
Puck - Saxony drake
Santiago - Dutch Hookbill drake
Esmeralda - Dutch Hookbill duck
Penelope - Dutch Hookbill duck
Helena - Dutch Hookbill duck

I have also had a Moby Duck and Huckleberry both Appleyard drakes. My goose is named Uncle Sam because he is an American Blue. I have 2 WH drakes and 2 Saxony drakes not named because I am not going to keep them much longer.

Last edited:
Only Muscovy here

Spot- a drake, he has had a black spot on his head since a day old.

Lilly- she is a white hen lol, she came with that name.

I have two other white hens, they don't have names.. you cannot tell them apart.. so i just called them hen y

The two black/brown whatever the colour 99% sure there drakes.. one is chocolate cake, the other two are cookie dough.. yes..kids named them

Finally two other hens.. one is a gray so it's name is dusty.. and finally the other which has some light brown and some purple feathers.. lilac..

I really am not fussed about names for them.. it's not like they come to them.. i'm sure some have ducks that do but these do not.
roll.png

Last edited:
My first 2 Muscovy girls were chocolate- Huggs and Kisses. Totally fit their names because even though grown up elsewhere they loved for me to pet their heads.
My other chocolate Muscovy are Hershey, Chips, Cocoa and Come On!
big_smile.png
I also have Herman and Penelope, the original parents of Huggs and Kisses and Little Sis, another chocolate full sister to Huggs and Kisses.
I have Runners named Cimido (this named after her fluffy do on her head, visit my website), Quackers, Hearts, Sleek, Silver, Blue Bonnet and Blue Girl. Others not named.
I have a Swedish Blue named Francis. Don't know but she says it is her name.
wink.png

A Pekin pair named George and Gracie, a show from before you all were born.
A couple of Magpie girls named Maggie and Maghat.
A Cayuga girl named Kiah but 2 more not named.
I have a lot of other ducks that haven't presented themselves for names though. With around 50 ducks in several different pens and out free ranging you learn to just yell "ducklie wucklie!" They all come running.

Back
Top Bottom