What are these rare breeds ? help please !!!

redroses222

Hatching
9 Years
Aug 25, 2010
I have a few rare breeds and I cant seem to figure out what breed they are . Im a new mommy and I have 16 new babies ! any help would be appreciated ! thank you
big_smile.png

66314_chicken3.jpg

and this one !

66314_chicken_1.jpg

66314_chicken4.jpg

66314_chicken2.jpg

Last edited:
No 3 does not have feathered legs. Thanks so much for your reply
smile.png
I got them as a "rare breed " pack mix.

#2 may be a gold campine #1 can be a lot of things.what I did was go through the breed pages and look to see if I could find a match for my chicks. It was difficult because my Brahma wasn't coloured like a Brahma and I had a splash Andalusian.my other chicks were fairly easy

I just know that #2 looks like a Dutch (my "namesake" breed) or an Old English Game Bantam. Are they bantams or standards?

They are just standards , and thanks so much for your replies
big_smile.png
... I've been looking at images on the internet, trying to identify them , after awhile it gets a bit confusing !! haha so many to look at ! sure is fun though
smile.png
totally new at raising chickens, giving them lots of love and care and so far so good ! thanks again yall for helping identify them

HARD ONES!!!!

I agree with #2 being a campine..... but the rest???

#1 - Black Sumatra!!! My final guess lol.
#3 - don't even have a guess!
#4 - Exchequer leghorn???

Last edited:
#4 looks like a japanese black tailed white bantam to me!! (grow up to look like my avatar, if roosters)

Absolutely gorgeous birds, but uggggllllly chicks!!

****oh, I see you say they are all standards..........................................sure looks like my japanese chicks I have (a barn full at the moment!)

Last edited:
Yall are great ! thanks so much for your replies ! much better at this then I am
wink.png
hehe ! and I have no clue about #3 either not seen a baby chick pic yet similar to her .

Back
Top Bottom