What are you absoulutly terrified of?

chickensducks&agoose :

cooties and frogs. Cooties are worse than germs, because you can't wash them off. sometimes you can get them just by proximity... sometimes they can travel through the air and contaminate... like when my mother in law is eating, at the far end of the table, and chews with her mouth open... then I can't eat anymore, since the entire idea of food has been cootie-fied.... and as far as frogs go, they are just disgusting, and they could hop in your mouth.

yuckyuck.gif

lau.gif

lau.gif

lau.gif

lau.gif

lau.gif

lau.gif

I can't stop lauging. LOL at "cootie-fied" LOL @ mother in law chewing with mouth open LOL @ frogs jumping in your mouth.
lau.gif

If I don't hear anything else this year, this is the best post of all times. You have made my day and my year. Thanks for your post.

lau.gif

I'm printing this out to put on my computer so I can get a good laugh when people at work make me upset.​

Black water.....there are things in there you can't see! Slimey things and things that bite. Added to that when I moved to Arkansas many years ago I learned about watermoccasins.....I don't like them at all.

Spiders, I'm ok with - but...

#1. Mice & Rats absolutely cannot stand them! It's the main reason I keep my dh around - he takes care of the traps and afterwards...jk, jk, jk
#2. Lizards - we have these big blue belly things that love to live around my pond and garden...ugh
#3. Roaches - fortunately we live in an environment that they really don't like! I have never seen one here.
#4. Snakes - just don't like em

Oh, and I'm with Louie - gotta see my feet when I swim - never know what is lurking under you...

Last edited:
I am afraid of.....
Heights - When I was younger, I'd climb a 60' tree & hang on with one hand & chainsaw with the other. I got a case of double vision in my late 20's & now I will climb, but I don't like it.

Commercial Airlines - I will fly in a small private plane, & even flew one myself once, but Commercial airplanes seem too heavy to stay up, so I won't get on one.

Death - I'm not afraid of dying for myself, but scared to death of my DW dying without me.

Rednecks - Gangs will only kill you, Rednecks will KEEP you!
lau.gif
gig.gif
(love that joke!)

Back
Top Bottom