What are you doing this weekend?

Working
barnie.gif

heading to the second job in a few minutes, 8pm-4am Fri & Sat, collecting RIR eggs, clean their bedding in the coop, clean the BO chickie's brooder cage bedding, replace the part on my spinning wheel the cats broke, watering the veggie starters I've got in all the windows (the green tomaotes are doing great) going to the cabin Sunday to feed & water the cats there, clean their catbox, sit down and spin a bit of alpaca wool from slocreve
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
I'd better take the weims w/me to the cabin to wear them out a bit and make them happy, too...oh, its prom night Saturday so I'll be swamped at work that night!
I gave my two week notice today for the night aka second job, I'll be too busy w/birds, coops, dogs, building a pond for the geese, raising the banties and ordering, caring for the meat chicks and working outside all summer for the main job! The dogs get to go to work w/me all summer:) Oh, and taking care of the green house this summer, too...and fishing --oh, it was just for this weekend??? I have big plans for all summer...can't wait to be so tired
big_smile.png

we're going to a neighborhood biker benefit for cancer research, a couple of bands, good food, and the company of brothers and sisters. and all for a good cause. it's a bummer that we can't go along for the poker run but our baby is just a little messed up at this point. soon come.... it's just a matter of time ( and jacking up the other insurance company) before we'll have our knees in the breeze again.

cheers,

doc

I'm going to Pollworker training later on this morning, than am hoping to do an errand and then come home and do my Saturday work around the house. Sunday it's church, meal with a family friend who's coming over to our house to fellowship with Mom and Dad, then rest-the first four days of next week are going to be CRAZY with working the polls and my younger brother leaving for a summer job in Washington State!

Boy some of you are really doing some fun stuff. We are playing our last soccer game we coach our sons team. Working on our garden, I will be cleaning the hen house out, just working around here. Kind of boring, to go to the Prom again boy that was like 16 years ago for me. Where has the time gone, the years are just flying by.

I'm going to Bufforp's house in WaxHaw to pick up a couple of goats. I'm watching the Kentucky Derby this evening, pulling for the underdog Eight Belles.....it's a girl thing!

Today I'm meeting up with a lady who's buying one of my pullets, then Silkieluvr and I are getting our birds ready to show, because tomorrow we have a show! We're going to kick butt! Woohoo!

Back
Top Bottom