What are you getting your pets for Christmas?

Both of my dogs will get rawhides, some assorted treats and a special meal for Christmas.
love.gif

I'm getting my dogs some X-Ray glasses so they can see through the bathroom door when I'm in there. This way they will know that I'm fine and won't have to keep scratching the door to check on me.
wink.png
Actually they will get lots of chew bones and new toys. All wrapped because they like unwrapping the gifts better than the gifts!
I will make the old pony a special warm oatmeal/apple pudding.
The possum will get a fleece lined sleeper sack.
The outside cats get left over turkey and gravy. The inside cats will get a little, but it makes them gassy. They will get more toys, and they would love to have a kitty condo...funds permitting.
Apples and raisins for the goats. And all kinds of leftovers for the chickens.

Gritsar, find some fresh deer antlers for Jax. He will love them and they last forever. Kind of gross looking, but good for the teeth.

Mine will get nada......I have enough trouble coming up with enough money to get the kids and grandkids each something. They get good quality food everyday so I think they're gonna have to be happy with that.

HM... I haven't thought about my friends or family yet!
lol.png
The chickens will probably get some treats, a lettuce head or something. The horses will get new blankets to keep them warm (they always go on sale right around now). The dog will get some toys and a new jacket. The cats will get some new toys and a bed...
Is that all of them? I think so...

Quote:
Cooked oatmeal. A big bowl of warm oatmeal in the evening before they go to bed on a cold winter's night.
smile.png

Quote:
We've been promised a venison shoulder from a friend that hunts. As far as antlers go, that's what the guys around here hunt for.

Have you checked out Jeffer's pets for the kitty condo? They have really good prices. www.jefferspet.com

4 doggies get their own bag of treats
2 biggest doggies get kongs and ropes and balls to play with while they help me watch the chickens free range in the evening.

12 chickens will get a small bird seed thingie in their teeny tiny stockings hanging on their coops...and lots of left overs!

Back
Top Bottom