What are you having for sunday breakfast/brunch?

I had nothing for breakfast/brunch
sad.png
For dinner though I'm gonna fix my first ever processed chicken.
wee.gif

Quote:
Then again........... maybe I'll just come knock on your door!

How do you cook your ribs? I usually do a dry rub, then low and slow on the smoker/grill.

This one!
14937_img_0085.jpg

But I don't like to fire it up for just a slab of ribs. I even have a rack of ribs in the freezer, but need to stock up again before I start burning pecan wood.

Quote:
Congratulations on your first "homemade" chicken! Better eat something though, or you'll be too weak to cook it!

I just got up, so I only have coffee so far. But I think I'm going to have another omelet with sauteed onions, fresh spinach and feta cheese. (I made the same thing yesterday, and I'm not feeling creative this morning.) I might throw in some mozzarella cheese for it's delish gooeyness.

Morning Ranchie!

Quote:
Morning Orp! That is a California style omelet if I ever saw one, and sounds delicious!

Attention all posters! Has anyone ever made a sweet omelet? With strawberries, 10X sugar and whipped cream? Or does it sound horrible?

Quote:
Hey! That's what I had yesterday. And I would have gladly had another this morning. However, I had a basement full of teen-aged boys (DS's sleepover), so I went for major tonage of scrambled eggs with bacon and biscuits.

Quote:
Hey! That's what I had yesterday. And I would have gladly had another this morning. However, I had a basement full of teen-aged boys (DS's sleepover), so I went for major tonage of scrambled eggs with bacon and biscuits.

OOH, that's sounds good too! If I had sausage this morning, I would probably make biscuits and gravy. Yum!

Omelet with sauteed mushrooms, fresh garden herbs from the herb patch, and my very first batch of queso fresco, plus Sourdough toast and cafe au lait.

Later on I'm cooking up some cheese, mushroom and greens quiche, dandelion salad, batter-dipped fried dandelion blossoms with ranch dip, violet iced tea. Love the garden-fresh greens this time of year!

Wish I had time to go fishing, but the gardening is too busy this time of year.

Back
Top Bottom