What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Have you ever visited the "Sin Bin" it's the first thing that should be removed from BYC

It started out being innocent fun, like confessing to gluttony (over eating) it's tune has going severely to the basement and lower. Check it out. I can't believe some of the folks who are enjoying it.

Cavemanrich I am starving for beautiful flute music. It's been too long without it.

BTW how are you handling the crappy temps and weather we have been experiencing?
Just staying warm with some good music.... as usual.
I posted many tunes and try not to repeat them,,, sometimes I slip up..... since I post to 3 different threads.
This is a BEAUTIFUL melody by some talented musicians. It is my Fav from the complete CD, but the other ones are not very far behind. Tell me what you think and I'll post more of them.

Have you ever visited the "Sin Bin" it's the first thing that should be removed from BYC

It started out being innocent fun, like confessing to gluttony (over eating) it's tune has going severely to the basement and lower. Check it out. I can't believe some of the folks who are enjoying it.
I've never come across that, but now I'm intrigued and must check it out!

Back
Top Bottom