What are you reading

crazy4chicsinBC

Songster
12 Years
Nov 22, 2007
Abbotsford, B.C.
I love a good book when I can make myself stay off these forums, and I have a little time. I was wondering what good books everyone is reading?
I'm reading The Innocent Man by John Grisham
Its pretty good have a hard time putting it down to get chores done!

Sandhill preservation catalog
gig.gif

I am rereading The Stand by Stephen King. My internet has been gone for a few days so I had a lot more reading time.

The dark tower series by S.K. is pretty good, if you are into S.K.

I want to be reading the latest Dean Koontz, can't remember the name of it; but the SO says the hardback copy is too expensive and I'll have to wait for paperback
sad.png
I plan to stop at the library tomorrow morning and plead and beg with the librarian to find me a copy. Or sometimes the SO will tell me that and then will go and get it for me.
Other than that, all I have to read is the tattered remains of the McMurray catalog and the even tattier (new word?) copy of Mother Earth News.
I'm doing alot of internet research on my health issue right now, so that will have to suffice...although it's nowhere near the fun of the Dean Koontz books.

Well, if BYC boards don't count....
does the Murray McMurray catalog??
cool.png

I just finished a mystery with a knitting theme, pretty light stuff. I have Laura Childs' "Dragonwell Dead" to start this weekend. With DS I've been reading some of the Magic Tree House series. And my student and I just finished Beverly Cleary's "The Mouse and the Motorcycle".

Back
Top Bottom